Calumet

Farewell MCC

Back to Article
Back to Article

Farewell MCC

By: Gumbo, Staff writer

By Gumbo

As our time ends here at Muscatine Community College comes to an end I would like to say thank you to everyone who has participated in Where’s Gumbo? I can honestly say that in my short time with all of you I have enjoyed meeting everyone and spending short quality time. I would also like to say thank you to William Trotter on being our only instructor to find me. Since no one found me in the last edition I decided it is time to say goodbye to everyone and part ways with everyone.

The editor and I will be leaving for Chicago in the fall for our new adventures in a new place. We will miss the campus of MCC and everyone we’ve met. I have watched the Calumet staff have their good times and bad times but in the end, this group of strangers, in just a few short months, has turned into a small family with all the quirky inside jokes. I will miss being apart of the Calumet family this group of people has created.

I hope everyone has a wonderful fall semester of 2019 and the spring of 2020. With a word of advice as I part ways with Muscatine if you’re one of the shy kids who sit in the back hoping you don’t get called on join a group here on campus and that group of strangers will help you come out of your shell and realize it’s not that bad to speak up or sit at the front of the class. Farewell, my friends!

Comments

comments

• Farewell MCC

Features

Little Miss Sunshine Musical Pictures

• Features

Till next time, Calumet

• Farewell MCC

Features

• Features

MCC Graduates say their goodbyes

• Farewell MCC

Features

New Place to Stand

• Features

The “Endless Stress” of MCC Students

• Features

Free the Tampon

• Farewell MCC

Features

Can you hear me?

• Farewell MCC

Features

Lighthouse

• Farewell MCC

Features

Renae Britt’s Cream Puff

Student-Run Since '51.
Farewell MCC